Employment Opportunities at Web Seal Inc.
Our company has an exciting opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and responsible individual interested in being involved in the shipping, receiving and inspecting of parts and raw materials to and from our customers and vendors. We are located in the city of Rochester on a bus line. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8 - 4:45 p.m. Benefits available.
- 2 year degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a warehouse/production environment
- Forklift certified or willing to learn
- Computer literate (Outlook, Excel, UPS WorldShip, FedEx Ship Manager, DHL etc)
- Good math skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Organized with the ability to attend to detail
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position including physical movement of materials and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Clean drivers license required
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Receives, verifies and processes daily receipts
- Identify, prioritize, prepare and package shipments (domestic and international) per customer requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date shipping schedule, communicating effectively with sales staff regarding status of orders
- Complete parts/raw material inspections as required
- Load and unload trucks
- Organize and maintain a neat orderly and safe work area
- Cycle count inventory as required
- Assist with packaging for the Kanban program
Machine Operator – Punch Press
Full-time, 40 hours per week, 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Primary responsibilities involve set-up and operation of die-cutting machinery, related tools and equipment in a safe, accurate, timely, and efficient manner, following company quality processes.
Applicant must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced job shop environment. Experience in the set up, operation and maintenance of hydraulic/pneumatic machines preferred. Forklift certification preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good math skills
- Excellent eye-hand coordination
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to be trained
Competitive pay scale, based on experience.
Health care and other benefits offered.
Location in downtown Rochester, NY -- public transportation available.