Another type of static seal highly useful in a wide range of environments is a gasket. These flat mechanical seals are commonly used to prevent leakage between two flanges while under compression.
- Ability to withstand high compressive loads (2000 psi or higher)
- Nearly unlimited range of materials
- Unlimited variety of standard and custom shapes to fit any application
Web Seal offers gaskets in:
- Sizes from 0.25 inch to 10 feet
- Low-volume to high-volume runs
Many applications lend themselves to a custom cut shape that accomplish precise sealing, packaging or placement needed by your component or equipment.
Custom Die Cuts
Web Seal fabricates custom gaskets and other die-cut products tailored for your unique design requirements. Upload
your drawings or blueprints or request our free design and engineering assistance
On occasion, we make "house calls," such as dispatching a team to a customer site where we hand cut larger-than-life gaskets for a power generation facility.
Over the years, we have even die-cut a variety of non-sealing products for customers -- from tree ornaments and table favors to game pieces.